Authenticated documents are not showing to users who are login to site
I have one issue since 2 months. In our website some of logged in users are not able to view authenticated documents even they have roles. Here is my issue description. pls help on this.
- We have installed Coveo for Sitecore version 3 (Apr 2015) release to our instance. We have some authenticated documents those are shown only users who have roles. Intially they are able view these documents.
- In last 2 months back we moved Sitecore instance from previous server to another server (ex: previous serverA now we moved to Server B). this time we didn't do any re-indexing.
- Unfortunately we did not change the host file entry of ServerB in Coveo server host file. we kept previous serverIP entry in host file of Coveo server. Ex: previous server A Ip address we kept not changed to new serverB Ip address.
- When we checked CESAdmin service security providers it was showing 2 security provider names (ServerA-webcm1 and ServerB webcm1). even though Indexes are created for both servers (ServerA & ServerB). After moving instance to ServerB we facing this issue. can u help on this issue. pls
Regards, Anil N
April 2015… This build is quite old. Anyway:
If your logged in users are not able to view documents, the cause can be multiple things.
- Misconfigured security provider: look at its configuration in the Admin tool. Does the URL match?
- Look at the securities on your documents in the admin browser. Are your groups/users allowed on them?
- Any errors in your logs? Anything when you refresh the security cache?