Coveo installation issues
Trying to install Coveo for Sitecore. All steps are double verified but I see this error in diagnostic page:
"Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel with authority 'search.site.com'. (Show details)." Also see 500 error on REST Endpoint().
- I copied the cert-iis from CES server to Sitecore server and setup everything accordingly (well, at least the way I see it)
- Using Sitecore 8 and Coveo's June 2015 build.
Any pointers on where to look?
The issue was with the Admin Service of Coveo.
Using a Secure Admin Service can lead so SSL/TLS certificate issue. To avoid further issues, we recommend following all the steps in this documentation: https://developers.coveo.com/display/public/SC201507/Securing+the+Admin+Service
You can also leave the Admin Service unsecured but it is not recommended.
1) Is your CES and Sitecore on the same machine?
2) If so, can you access the [CES machine]:8080/rest/search from the Sitecore server?
3) Is the REST service started on the CES server?