Cannot open CES Administration Tool
I'm having the same issue as https://answers.coveo.com/questions/2969/cannot-open-ces-admin-console
I can access /sitecore%20modules/Web/Coveo/Admin/CoveoDiagnosticPage.aspx?sc_lang=en and even the configuration popup. The diagnostic page shows that everything is working but the Coveo Security Provider and the RabbitMQ service.
If I try to go to Configuration/InitialSetup/InitialSetup.aspx I get the exact same error as OP. I'm using the exact same license as a working instance and really feel like my setup is completely vanilla. Has there been any resolution on this since this was posted? I'm very stumped.
Other info: I don't see anything that sticks out in ProcessMonitior. I've moved the Coveo Enterprise Search app from port 8081 to 8083 because of a conflict. I've only done that in IIS and haven't been able to determine if I need to change it anywhere else.
Let me know if you have any ideas.
I think you may have a license setup in Coveo Enterprise Search (CES) but it turns out to be invalid. Is it possible that you installed CES 7 on a machine that had an old version of CES in the past? Uninstalling CES does not remove the CES license from the file system.
To clear the CES license and synchronize a working license in CES, follow these steps:
- Stop the CES Service (there's a shortcut for this in the start menu).
- Delete the C:\Program Files\Coveo Enterprise Search 7\Doc\Instance\License.txt file.
- Start the CES Service (there's a shortcut for this in the start menu).
- Execute the "iisreset" command in a command prompt to reset the Sitecore search provider module.
- Connect to the Sitecore admin. This will set the default free edition license in CES.
- Rebuild your Sitecore indexes (Control Panel > Indexing > Indexing Manager). If you have a support plan or an Enterprise edition, it will set your own license in CES instead of the default free edition license.