Rebuild index stuck at "Queued"
I kicked a rebuild index from Sitecore control panel -> indexing manager.
The wizard shows up but gets stuck at :
"IndexUpdateIndexname=CoveoEUcdperf_index Queued" message and nothing happens from there
I don't see anything in Sitecore logs
How can I troubleshoot this issue
- It may be a case of Sitecore endless index rebuild (see Endless Coveo Index Rebuild).
- Is your Coveo Diagnostic Page shows all components as green?
- Is your RabbitMQ service running?
- Is your RabbitMQ management tool accessible?
- Is there a "CoveoEUcdperf_index - [MachineName]-[SitecoreInstanceName]" queue in RabbitMQ?
- Are there any stuck messages in this RabbitMQ queue?
- Is your Coveo Enterprise Search (CES) service running?
- Is there a "CoveoEUcdperf_index - [MachineName]-[SitecoreInstanceName]" source in CES?
- Is your Coveo Admin Service service running?
- Is your
Coveo.SearchProvider.configfile correctly configured with the right
- Do your "CoveoEUcdperf_index" index have the same type, param and crawler type as the other Coveo indexes?
- Do your "CoveoEUcdperf_index" index have a strategy?