One of my Coveo installs has begun throwing an error on startup: class MerlinConfig::ConfigException: Microfeed is not a valid value for SharePointReferenceListTypeEnumeration.
Based on the release notes article I think that this was fixed in the April 2015 release (v 7.0.7599).
The problem is that the installer won't run because it can't connect to the server because of the error. Do I have to uninstall the existing setup and lose my configurations? Any other ideas?
If your setup doesn't have any remote mirror, you can try the following:
- Delete your config.bin, make a backup of your config.txt
- Open your config.txt and search for Microfeed
- You should see results in
<ListType>...</ListType>, under a
<SharePointReference>. Remove the whole
<SharePointReference>when it's list type is Microfeed
- Try to start CESService
- If it works, do your upgrade
- Shutdown CESService, remove your modified config.txt and the config.bin, put back the old config.txt that you backuped at step 1
- Restart CESservice
If you have some remote mirror, you may try to perform the same manipulation without deleting the config.bin at step 1 and 6. If it doesn't work without deleting the config.bin, you will need to re-synchronize your mirror.