Hubspot Pages on Coveo
We are trying to add external content for coveo indexing, but its ignoring because of "Ignore Documents/Filtered by robot exclusion rules". Please advise how can I forcibly include the external content with out issue.
Thanks for your quick response.
Please find the comments below for your questions
- Which indexing platform are you using? Coveo Enterprise Search 7 (CES) or Coveo Cloud.
- Which connector are you using?
- Coveo for sitecore
- What are your source addresses?
- There are lot, please find few 1. http://info.littelfuse.com/arcflash 2. http://info.littelfuse.com/powr-ticket
- What are your source filters?
- We are not filtering
Coveo for Sitecore is not a connector. It is a complete search solution that is using the Queue connector. I understand that you want to include your hubspot indexed pages as results in your Coveo for Sitecore search page but you have problems indexing the hubspot pages.
So let's concentrate on your indexing problem. To index your Hubspot pages, I would recommend the Web Pages connector. You need to create a source using this connector in a separate CES collection. In the advanced parameters of your source, you should have a "Support robot exclusions" option where you can configure the level you want. Then, rebuild this source.
When you can validate you are able to index the documents correctly in CES, you can go to the next step to integrate this external source in your Coveo for Sitecore search page.