Coveo Facet Date Slider View Errors
(I'm using Coveo for Sitecore 4.0, June release, with Sitecore 8.1 Update 2)
I have a search view on a page with sever facet views that are working correctly. They're all normal facet views based on string values. But I've been trying to add a couple Facet Date Slider Views in Experience Editor and am getting the following errors:
- The facet name must be set.
- Slider minimum must be lower than slider maximum.
The problem is that these errors make no sense. I have set the facet name and was able to pick the correct facet in the facet field drop down. I've also tried multiple ways of setting the minimum and maximum dates for the slider.
I've also checked the field definitions in the CES admin tool and it is set as a facet of the right datatype (Date/time) as well as holding the correct values.
Any ideas on why this might be happening?
This bug has been fixed with the June release.
- Are you sure that you are using the June release?
- The bug was that C4SC was using the wrong field format (Sitecore VS Coveo formats) to resolve the field type. What is the format of your field?
- Do you have another field having the same name as your field but with a different type?
- How is your field declared? Is it a real field on a Sitecore template? or something you added in your configuration?
- Have you tried with another field of the same type?