coveo search api for mirror
I installed ces master on X1 server and ces mirror on X2.
Coveo search api on X1 and X2.
1) Coveo search api for x1 is working properly, how to configure coveo search api for X2 i.e for ces mirror.
http://x1:8080/#t=All&sort=relevancy - working
http://x2:8080/#t=All&sort=relevancy - not working
2) IF master goes down, is index and query will hit from mirror?
3) I want to set up load balance for coveo seach api url, please tell how to do? http://x1:8080/#t=All&sort=relevancy
1) The search API needs to be installed on the mirror as well (or could be installed on another server, but needs to point to the mirror)
The Mirror need to have the Search web server working: https://onlinehelp.coveo.com/en/ces/7.0/administrator/configuringthesearchwebservicefora_mirror.htm
Then the Search API can point on that mirror. To do so you need to configure the Search API configuration file: https://developers.coveo.com/display/SitecoreV4/Understanding+the+Search+API's+configuration+file+(config.yml)+-+On-Premises
Then you can configure your configuration file (Coveo Search Provider REST Custom) in Sitecore to point to that Search API.
2) If configured correctly, yes 3) Have the Sitecore configuration file to point to the load balancer on 8080. Then redirect to the servers in your load balancing cluster following the same port.