RabbitMQ not acknowledging
We are experiencing issues with our RabbitMQ queues correctly processing all messages.
We have queues that have a large number of messages in the ready state, 1000 messages in the unacked state and not actively acknowledging them.
I have tried deleting the queues and disabling/enabling live monitoring to reset everything. The queues will work for a bit before the same issue arises. I then checked the CES console while running a re-index after a reset a noticed a large of number of the following error
Exception while processing an item: -> The request failed with HTTP status 417: Expectation Failed. Uri to ignore for deletion : localhost/Coveo_pubweb_index - test/Document:sitecore%3a%2f%2fdatabase%2fpubweb%2fItemId%2fsitecore-id%2fLanguage%2fen%2fVersion%2f1
Not all items indexed will result in this error, but I'm not sure what could be causing this.
Edit: It looks like only images are causing this error
Using Fiddler I was able to pull some more information. It is making a post request
POST //sitecore%20modules/Web/Coveo/WebService/SitecoreWebService.asmx HTTP/1.1
which results in the 417
William confirmed that changing the value for serverUrl solved the issue.