Could not find add method: IncludeTemplate (type: Coveo.AbstractLayer.CoveoDefaultIndexConfiguration)
We have recently upgraded our Sitecore from 8.0 to 9.0.2 and installed Coveo 4.1 on Sitecore 9.0.2 version. Receiving below errors when we add 'include' tags.
1. Could not find add method: IncludeTemplate (type: Coveo.AbstractLayer.CoveoDefaultIndexConfiguration)
2. Could not find add method: AddComputedIndexField(type: Coveo.AbstractLayer.CoveoDefaultIndexConfiguration)
Please let me know if additional details required.
I have opened both Sitecore 8.0 and 9.0.2 and diff-ed them.
I suspect that you still have old 8.0 files that have not been upgraded.
Here are some differences that I found between versions that explain both of your errors:
- Both are now located under a `documentOptions type="Sitecore.ContentSearch.DocumentBuilderOptions, Sitecore.ContentSearch"` node that did not exist in Sitecore 8.0
- `exclude hint="list:ExcludeTemplate"` has been changed to `"exclude hint="list:AddExcludedTemplate"`. The same happens for the following:
- `list:ExcludeField` => `list:AddExcludedField`
- `list:IncludeField` => `list:AddIncludedField`
I would suggest comparing both configuration files and applying the changes required from Sitecore 8.0 to 9.0.